If you are looking for employment in the early childhood field and you live in the New York City area, sign up for the Queens Early Childhood Job Fair. You can register at www.QECJobFair.com . The event is sponsored by Councilman Ruben Wills, 28th District and organized by Clairvoyance, LLC. It will be held in the council member’s district office located at 95-26 Sutphin Boulevard, Jamaica, NY 11435.
- Meet with local Queens day cares that are looking for part-time, full-time, and seasonal help.
- Come dressed for success. Employers will be holding on-site, preliminary interviews.
- Make sure to bring extra copies of your resume.
- This event is free to attend and participate. Simply register at the link above and submit your resume.
- When you register, you are automatically enrolled to win a free headshot. Headshots taken on site.
- Get interview tips, job search resources, and much more from employers, sponsors, and other attendees.
- When you register, you have the opportunity to join our substitute teacher list that will be provided to all employers.